Your journey into natural rhythm guitar starts here.
You can download Natural Rhythm here.
PLEASE NOTE that downloads aren't advised on smartphones or tablets.
This is a big file size. Depending on your internet connection it may take some time to download.
The course lesson index is at the bottom of this page.
Tips on how to make the most of this course:
- Save the email with your unique course access link in a safe place.
- Use this course for 20 minutes every time your play guitar. (Half of your normal practice time should be spent playing through this course)
- Download and PRINT all of the exercises and save them in a folder (Have a pen ready to write your own numbers + arrows above the music)
- Some parts of this course are optional. Look for *Optional* on the lesson page.
- Always have your metronome within an arms reach.
- You're ready to move on to the next section of the course when you can play at least HALF of the exercises with a metronome.
- When playing along with the exercises read the music sheets first, only then use the video exercises to double check your answers.
If you have any questions about this course then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Tapping Your Foot Whilst Strumming *Optional*
8. Swing Vs Straight 8th Beat Rhythm *Optional*
16. Triplets - Introduction *Optional*
17. Triplet - Exercises *Optional*
30. Breathe New Life Into Common Open Chords *Optional*
32. FAQ + "Good Habit" Strumming Techniques *Optional*