The solid black line means press down all strings with your index finger.
- Get used to playing an E chord with different fingers. Use your middle, ring and pinky. Tuck your ring and pinky fingers tight together.
- Move the E shape up to the 8th fret and place the barre finger behind on the 7th.
- Strum each chord 4 times as you move the barre chord down the neck.
- Ignore muted strings. This is a muscle building exercise.
- Do this exercise 2-4 times depending on your energy levels. It should take you around 5 minutes.
Video 6 - Power To Barre Chords - Exercise No.3