This simple technique can be used with 2 or 3 different chords.
The goal is to change chords as many times as possible within 60 seconds.
Write down your result and aim to beat it the next day.
As a rough guide once you can do 30 changes in one minute then you’re ready to move onto the next step.
MODULE 2 HOMEWORK
- 3-5 minutes of Essential Warm Up (metronome at 60BPM is optional)
- 3-5 minutes of Smoke On The Water
- OPTIONAL – Write the fret numbers on your guitar neck with masking tape.
- 3-5 minutes of changing from A to E major chords.
- 60 Second Chord Changing from A to E.